Vice President - Advisory
Title: Vice President
Location: London, Athens, or Milan
Reporting To: Head of Advisory
Advisory Team Overview:
The selected candidate will join Resolute Asset Management’s (“Resolute”) Advisory Team which provides strategic advice and implementation support to banks and real estate investors on frameworks to manage complex and/or distressed real estate and real estate secured loans, including the design and implementation of structured accounting and regulatory capital solutions for real estate assets.
The Advisory Team works closely with Resolute’s Real Estate Strategies, Asset Management and Special Servicing Teams to incorporate the full range of Resolute’s expertise in the solutions provided to our clients and to generate business opportunities across the firm.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Working with the Head of Advisory, the successful candidate will manage and execute advisory mandates from initial pitch through to execution. This individual will be the primary day-to-day client contact for designated mandates and the internal team leader with overall responsibility to plan, allocate resource, monitor progress and deliver high quality results on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include
- Execution of Advisory mandates including assisting clients with on-site implementation of recommendations
- Execution and structuring of accounting/regulatory capital transactions
- Leading and managing internal transaction teams and co-ordinating with external third-party advisors (legal, tax, etc.)
- Business development and origination across Resolute’s products and services
- Management role within the Advisory team contributing to strategy, business planning and budgeting, technology/data initiatives and team leadership, recruiting and development.
- BA/BSc degree finance, accounting, engineering or real estate related discipline
- MBA, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or equivalent (preferred)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in advisory and/or consulting in the investment banking, accountancy, real estate private equity or management consulting industries
- Track record of client management and transaction execution
Demonstrated experience leading teams and ability to work with and adapt to different European regions and cultures
- Strong management skills with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect collaborators and associates
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience of teams with diverse levels of expertise
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; an additional European language is strongly preferred
- Availability to travel in Europe
To apply for this job, please click here.