Title: Senior Analyst
Reporting To: Head of Team / Head of Office
The Senior Analyst-Real Estate Strategies is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with lenders/investors by advising on and managing the recovery of mortgage secured and real estate related non-performing and impaired loans. Ensures that the team provides timely and accurate analysis and other real estate related reports for internal and client use.
In particular, the selected candidate will focus on the following key areas:
- Networking and Communication - working and collaborating with 3rd parties (land owners, real estate brokers, developers, city and government officials) to obtain information about sites to be analysed either for internal of client purposes
- Management - undertaking specific projects and has the overall responsibility to deliver the desirable results, leads team of analysts in the preparation and production of presentations and reports to clients and the management of Resolute, shares technical knowledge, gives feedback and coaches other junior team members to improve their overall performance
- Analysis - revising financial analysis, budgets, market studies and cash flows related to the asset positioning and performance assisting single investors or groups of investors, by driving necessary changes and improvements in the approach, structure, decision making and asset management of the investment recommending operational or structural actions to meet performance objectives providing loan restructuring plans based on his/her analysis of the asset/property
- Reporting - preparing and delivering presentations to clients and investors, tracking the performance of his/her portfolio and reporting to the management.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in that area of Real Estate or related fields (Real Estate Management, Planning and Development, Property Appraisal)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Fluent in Greek and English.
To apply for this job, please click here.