Title: Sales Managers
Location: Lisbon and Porto, Portugal
Reporting to: Country Head
Property sales managers required for the Lisbon and Porto offices of a rapidly growing, international real estate asset management company with a diverse banking and financial client base. The sales manager is responsible for planning and execution of several sales activities to achieve individual sales targets defined by the Country Manager as well as day-to-day broker network management of indirect sales.
- Liaise with Country Manager to optimise disposal strategies;
- CRM - Strengthening relationships with leads and customers;
- Oversight of property presentation and viewings to potential buyers;
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with a network of real estate brokers;
- Preparing sales packs, leaflets and teasers for potential buyers;
- Offer collection, negotiation & processing;
- Sales closing support – preparation of the necessary documentation, contracts’ review, contract negotiation, assistance to KYC/AML checks;
- Preparation of the necessary sales documentation;
- Contracts’ review;
- Contract negotiation;
- Sales reporting.
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree;
- 1 -2 years of relevant experience preferred;
- Strong communication, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills;
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of local Real Estate market preferred;
- Native Portuguese, and fluent in English speaking;
- Clean driving license required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail, highly organized and able to multi-task.
Please send CV and English cover letter to Paul.Mascaro@res-am.com by 11th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.