Mid-Level Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Title: Mid-Level Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Reporting To: Group IT Director and Senior Developer
A Dynamics 365 CRM Developer is required for the Sofia office of an international real estate asset manager with a diverse blue-chip client base. The role consists primarily in participating in a project using Dynamics 365.
- Designing and Developing a customized solution for internal use using Microsoft.net technology and Dynamic CRM
- Reporting directly to group IT Director as well as the Senior Developer in the Sofia office
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years in software development
- Understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
- 3+ years of implementation experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- Previous development experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 will be a plus
- Previous development experience of plugins, workflows, in Dynamics CRM context
- Minimum 2+ years C# .NET 4.0/4.5, Entity Framework, Restful (Web Services, WCF, Web API)
- 1+ year Microsoft Dynamics Xrm SDK
- Must be able to undertake mindset of business analyst and developer
- Strong communication in English required – will be supported by a team of financial analysts across multiple European offices
- Solution oriented with an ability to solve problems
- Eagerness to work hard in a team environment
- Very organized with excellent time management skills
Along with a competitive salary package a relocation package including housing and travel will be considered for any out of country candidates.
To apply for this job, please click here.