Reporting To: Country Head
The selected candidate will join Resolute Asset Management’s (“Resolute”) Advisory Team which covers business development, client relationship and execution of strategic advisory mandates on behalf of banks, financial institutions and Institutional Investors. The role interacts closely with the Company’s Asset Managers, Real Estate Strategy Team, Legal and Finance functions and the Managing Partner. The position is ideal for candidates looking to work on a fast growing and dynamic advisory and asset management company with a focus on real estate distressed investments and portfolio across Europe. In particular, the individual will focus on the following key areas:
- Execution of Strategic Advisory Mandates for Banks and other Financial Institutions
- Deal underwriting, structuring and closing
- Work cross functionally with Company’s Managers and Business Lines to optimize business performance
- Ensure that deliverables are planned and executed in alignment with the company’s specifications
- Manage communication with the various internal Business Lines and clients.
- Manage direct line reports within the Country Head and the Managing Partner to create an effective, highly productive team that communicates across all functions and projects.
- Develop and/or improve tools, systems, processes, and procedures to increase office efficiency and effectiveness.
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BSc degree finance, accounting or engineering discipline with a strong record of academic achievement
- 8+ years experience in advisory and/or consulting in the investment banking, real estate finance (preferable but not mandatory), Big 4 accountancy, private equity and/or management consulting industries
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to supervise and train the team of Financial Analysts on financial modelling and presentation skills
- Proven ability to take ownership, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Be able to perform with minimal guidance
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; additional one or two European languages are preferred
To apply for this job, please click here.