Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Reporting to: Country Head
Analyst required for the Lisbon office of a rapidly growing, international real estate asset management company with a diverse banking and financial client base. The role consists of managing real estate assets across all sectors by providing financial analysis, regular reporting and financial modelling.
- Strong focus on financial modelling including: cash flow models, IRR, DCF, PV analyses and debt repayment;
- Performs market analysis, site evaluation and site inspections;
- Works with and manages 3rd parties (real estate brokers, land owners, property developers);
- Maintains an overall knowledge of local real estate laws and planning regulations;
- Reviews and evaluates data results, collected by themselves or other analysts;
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarising data; presents findings, analyses and recommendations;
- Recommends actions by analysing, comparing and interpreting data;
- Assists in the preparation and production of project/client presentations and reports;
- Supports delivery team in the timely delivery of the agreed upon scope of work;
- Willing to engage on local and international projects with some travel required.
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Finance and/or Business Management;
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience preferred;
- Strong communication, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills;
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Strong analytical skills and solid experience with financial data analysis;
- Knowledge of local Real Estate market preferred;
- Native Portuguese, and fluent in English speaking;
- Clean driving license required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail, highly organized and able to multi-task.
Please send CV and English cover letter to Paul.Mascaro@res-am.com by 11th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.