Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Lisbon and Porto, Portugal
Reporting to: Country Head
Administrative Assistants required for the Lisbon and Porto offices of a rapidly growing, international real estate asset management company with a diverse banking and financial client base. Positive and dependable individual with at least one year of hands-on experience in administrative support capacities. Experience with basic accounting and payroll procedures is highly desirable. A good balance of flexibility, perceptiveness and self-awareness will be an excellent blend in terms of the soft skills required to be successful at this role.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying, printing and binding various documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Maintain contact lists.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs
- Responsible for managing relevant purchase orders, AP/AR accounts, liaising with Group Finance Director and third-party accounting associates to ensure expense documents are properly handled as per company and state requirements.
Support to senior management
- Responsible for diary and travel management
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements as well as other appointments for employees of the company
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned
- Handling sensitive and confidential information.
Human resources and Payroll support
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Liaise with Group HR Manager to assist with all aspects of recruitment
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Conduct initial orientation and instruct newly hired employees as per Portuguese Labour Code and all other laws regulating the matter
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- Native Portuguese, and fluent in English speaking;
- University degree;
- At least 1 -2 years of relevant experience preferred;
- Strong communication, analytical and data organisation/interpretation skills;
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail, highly organized and able to multi-task.
Please send CV and English cover letter to email@example.com by 11th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.