Group Corporate Assistant
Title: Group Corporate Assistant
Reporting To: Finance Director and Head of Compliance
- Will assist the Finance Director and Compliance Officer as required.
- All training will be provided.
- An understanding of accounting is desirable but not essential.
London Bookkeeping Responsibilities:
- Process payables (bills received from suppliers);
- Process receivables (invoices issued to clients);
- Process staff travel expenses;
- Process payroll;
- Process pension contributions;
- Manage petty cash.
Group Business Development Responsibilities:
- Maintain and keep up-to-date the project and client coverage database:
- Liaise with Country and Business Line Heads to keep the database current;
- Ensure entries follow a generic and logical format;
- Monitor uploads and ensure sensitive information has the correct permissions.
- Process ‘new lead’ requests received from Partners’ iPhone and iPad apps;
- Process ‘call reports’ submitted via Partners’ iPhone and iPad apps, maintain the call report register, and remove outdated entries;
- Perform daily formatting and syncing duties for the Intranet and mobile apps.
Group Compliance Responsibilities:
- Assist in enforcing adherence to the on-boarding procedure;
- Support Know Your Client (KYC) checks, and maintain the KYC register;
- Update and maintain the gift register;
- Update and maintain the personal account dealing register;
- Ensure the timely and up-to-date filing of engagement letters.
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and be comfortable working within a team or alone.
- Will be exposed to confidential information, so discretion and integrity are essential.
- Competitive salary; discretionary bonus
- Study support for role-related professional qualifications;
- Resolute insurance covers;
- Broad business exposure within a fast-growing company with excellent personal career development.
To apply for this job, please click here.