Title: Dynamics 365 CRM Developer – Fixed Term
Reporting To: Group IT Director and Senior Developer
A Dynamics 365 CRM Developer is required for the Sofia office of an international real estate asset manager with a diverse blue-chip client base. The role consists primarily in leading a project using Dynamics 365 with a fixed term of approximately 5 months, with the possibility of extension on an as-needed basis.
• Designing and Developing a customized solution for internal use using Microsoft.net technology and Dynamic CRM within a timeframe of approximately 5 months
• Reporting directly to group IT Director as well as the Senior Developer in the Sofia office
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
• 5+ years in software development
• Understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
• 3+ years of implementation experience with MS Dynamics CRM
• Previous development experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 will be a plus
• Previous development experience of plugins, workflows, in Dynamics CRM context
• Minimum 2+ years C# .NET 4.0/4.5, Entity Framework, Restful (Web Services, WCF, Web API)
• 1+ year Microsoft Dynamics Xrm SDK
• Must be able to undertake mindset of business analyst and developer
• Strong communication in English required – will be supported by a team of financial analysts across multiple European offices
• Solution oriented with an ability to solve problems
• Eagerness to work hard in a team environment
• Very organized with excellent time management skills
Along with a competitive salary package a relocation package including housing and travel will be considered for any out of country candidates.
To apply for this job, please click here.